When holding a lunch date, part of the preparation is planning a great lunch menu in Worcester, MA. For beginners, this can be daunting. Luckily, this article can be your guide to planning lunch events and choosing their appropriate lunch menu in Worcester, MA.
Choosing a Lunch Menu in Worcester, MA
Lunch events differ in terms of guests, venue, and theme. Parents are less likely to serve liquor at their child’s party. While finger food is acceptable, street food won’t commonly be the main course served at a formal wedding reception. During setup of a luncheon, selection of food and drinks on the lunch menu in Worcester, MA must be based on the event type. Before you plan a lunch activity and decide on a lunch menu in Worcester, MA, consider these:
Make sure your lunch menu in Worcester, MA is fit for the occasion.
Before you choose a lunch menu in Worcester, MA, determine the nature of your event. Are your guests going to be in dresses and tuxedos? Will you be entertaining friends of your child? Perhaps, it’s a simple luncheon for your coworkers. With a clear picture of the occasion, you can decide on a lunch menu in Worcester, MA accordingly.
If you’re holding a formal party, elegant cuisines and liquor are a great fit. For children’s events, finger food and treats on sticks would suffice. When it comes to corporate lunches, you’ll have plenty of options. You can simply settle for light meals. Alternatively, should you wish for new and exotic tastes, you can put international delicacies on your lunch menu in Worcester, MA.
Make sure your lunch menu in Worcester, MA is fit for the number of guests.
Besides the event type, the number of your guests is also a factor. Will you be receiving a hundred guests? Is it a simple luncheon for your family? By knowing how many will come, you can correctly pick the size of your lunch menu in Worcester, MA. If it’s a simple get-together with your immediate relatives, don’t pick a lunch menu in Worcester, MA for 250 people. Opt for a lunch menu in Worcester, MA that can accommodate larger crowds if you’re holding a big event.
Make sure your lunch menu in Worcester, MA caters to different palates.
When deciding on a lunch menu in Worcester, MA, consider the dietary preferences of your guests. If it’s an adult-only luncheon, you may serve cocktails and bar nibbles. However, if youngsters will be present, make sure you’re serving kid-friendly meals. If you cater your lunch menu in Worcester, MA to your guests’ tastes, everyone can have a great and belly-satisfying time.
Make sure your lunch menu in Worcester, MA is fit for the event theme.
Before you assign a lunch menu in Worcester, MA for your gathering, consider the theme. If you’re holding a luncheon as tribute to the American culture, you can put jumbo tater tots on your lunch menu in Worcester, MA. Should the party be for a Korean friend, throw Korean barbecue ribs in your lunch menu in Worcester, MA. For an amazing event, get creative with your lunch menu in Worcester, MA and excite the taste buds of your guests.
A Lunch Menu in Worcester, MA Advised by Caterers
For a more hassle-free preparation, you can call for the service of professional caterers. They’ll advise you on the best lunch menu in Worcester, MA and help you turn your event memorable.
Get Help Choosing Your Lunch Menu in Worcester, MA
Preparation of a lunch menu in Worcester, MA takes considerable time and effort. Why not seek the catering services of an exceptional restaurant? No matter how diverse the palates of your visitors are, Red Heat Tavern can satiate their hunger and delight their senses. Our mouthwatering dishes and drinks will leave you hungry for more. To learn more about a scrumptious lunch menu in Worcester, MA, visit www.redheattavern.com.
Red Heat Tavern: Our Story – Ourdoor Patio Dining in Worcester, MA
At Red Heat Tavern, we aim to share our passion for food with everyone. Each dish is prepared with love by our skilled chefs. Our belief is that fire, flavor, and friends fuel great food. We take pride in our Josper oven that lets the food we prepare to get seared and infused with smoke, creating bold flavors that our customers keep coming back for. Our craft beers and original cocktails go perfectly with dishes that we have perfected through the years.
Something extraordinary is always cooking here at Red Heat Tavern. Our chefs are always happy to cater to our patrons who have any dietary need or preference. At Red Heat Tavern, our trademarks are hospitality and a great dining experience for every customer, at every visit.
Red Heat Tavern Menu
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $10.95 – Handmade jumbo tater tots stuffed with applewood smoked bacon, smoked gouda, provolone & American grana cheeses, house-made ketchup, and beer cheese
- Korean Barbecue Ribs, $10.95 – All-natural slow-cooked pork ribs braised in Harpoon cider, fried crisp with Korean-style barbecue sauce, and toasted sesame seeds
- Fried Pickles, $8.95 – House-made crispy bread and butter pickles, and sriracha oil
- Mesquite Wings, $12.95, $19.95 for double order – Bone-in or bones mesquite-marinates chicken wings
- Dry Rub – Seasoned with 11 herbs and spices
- Buffalo-Style – With smoked blue cheese dressing
- Sweet Thai Style With Sriracha Aioli
- RHT Nachos, $13.95, add $3.95 for additional chicken or pulled pork – House-fried Mayan white corn tortilla chips, Roma tomatoes, cherry peppers, grilled corn and black salsa, Cheddar Jack cheese, RHT sour cream
- Roasted Cauliflower Spinach, $11.95 – Flame-roasted cauliflower heated with spinach and four kinds of cheese in a cast iron skillet, red peppers, and tortilla chips
- Harissa Hummus Plate, $11.95 – Flavors of roasted pepper and garlic, Josper-grilled pita, roasted cauliflower, red peppers, and cucumbers
- Rib & Wing Combo, $18.95 – All-natural slow-cooked crispy pork ribs, tossed in our Korean-style barbecue sauce alongside our mesquite wings. Served Buffalo-style with smoked blue cheese dressing
- Soft Pretzels & Beer Cheese, $9.95 – Oven-warm pretzels with a five-cheese beer sauce
- Skillet Cornbread, $4.95 – Skillet-baked, served, served warm and with ancho honey butter
- Big Greens
- Steakhouse Salad, $16.95 Coal-fired beef steak tips cut and marinated in-house, applewood smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, Creole potato chips, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons and smoked blue cheese dressing
- Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad House. $14.95 – House-smoked honey turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, hard-boiled egg, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons, lemon
- Mesquite Chicken Caesar Salad, $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, crisp royal hearts of Romaine, American Grana cheese, house-made croutons, RHT Caesar dressing
- Big Greek Salad With Turkey Tips, $5.95 – Josper-roasted turkey tips marinated in-house, Narragansett feta cheese, smoked balsamic olives, roasted chickpeas, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, Greek dressing, Josper grilled pita
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad, $14.95 – Crispy fried chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, Cheddar Jack cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, scallions, honey mustard dressing
- Thai Salad, $16.95 – Chopped Romaine, Thai basil, red peppers, edamame, red & green cabbage, shredded carrot, and cucumbers, cilantro lime peanut dressing w/ chicken 14.95, w/ salmon
- Between Bread
One Choice of French Fries, Onion Strings, Coleslaw, Creole Potato Chips, Green Beans
Premium Sides Also Available for an Additional $95:
Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic & Herb Parmesan Fries, Beer Cheese & Bacon Fries, Mac & Cheese, Tater Tots, Side Salad, Asparagus, Cauliflower
- Our burgers are all half pound certified Angus beef
- Gluten-free buns available
- The Classic, $14.95 – American cheese, lettuce, tomato on a toasted bun 12.95 (add bacon 1.95)
- The BBQ, $14.95 – Applewood-smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, onion strings, honey BBQ sauce on a toasted bun
- The Farmhouse, $14.95 – Fried egg sunny-side up, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, bacon horseradish mayo, served on grilled ciabatta
- The Big Blue, $14.95 – Mesquite rub, applewood-smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, fire-roasted red peppers, roasted garlic aioli on a toasted bun 14.95
- The Ultimate Cure, $16.95 – Certified Angus Beef® patty, topped with buttermilk fried chicken, fried egg, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, horseradish mayo, golden sourdough
- The Greek Pita, $12.95– Arugula, marinated portabella, roasted red peppers, Roma tomatoes, balsamic olives, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, Narragansett feta cheese, house-made Greek dressing, drizzle with RHT sour cream
- The Smokehouse, $14.95 – All-natural pork smoked for 12 hours, bread & butter fried pickles, Granny Smith apple coleslaw, chipotle BBQ sauce on grilled ciabatta
- The Hot Chix, $13.95 – Buttermilk fried chicken, RHT Buffalo sauce, red onions, lettuce, tomato, smoked blue cheese dressing on goldensourdough
- Not-Your-Ma’s Meatloaf, $14.95 – Chef Alan’s signature fire-roasted meatloaf, provolone & cheddar cheeses, arugula, tomato, ancho mayo, golden sourdough
- Sweet & Smokey Chicken $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, provolone cheese, arugula, tomato, honey mustard on a toasted bun
- Turkey Wrapsody, $13.95 – Honey-roasted house-smoked turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Colby & jack cheeses, romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, red onions, black pepper ranch in a whole wheat wrap
- Ancho Turkey Melt, $13.95 –House smoked turkey, ancho mayo, spinach, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, smoked gouda cheese, golden sourdough
- Josper Steak Tips, $21.95 –3/4 pound of coal-fired tips of beef cut & marinated in-house, garlic & herb Parmesan fries, house-made steak sauce
- Kettle Chip Atlantic Haddock, $19.95 –Fresh baked haddock w/ kettle chip crust, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, lemon rice, Josper grilled asparagus
- Teriyaki Chicken, $17.95– Two glazed chicken breasts, lemon rice, steamed spinach, pineapple salsa, sweet teriyaki glaze
- Mediterranean Rice Bowl, $15.95 –Lemon rice & fresh spinach tossed in Greek dressing w/ coal-fired portabello mushrooms, mesquite grilled tomatoes, charred red peppers, Harissa chickpeas, balsamic smoked olives, Narragansett feta
- Fire-Roasted Meatloaf, $18.95– Marcho Farms beef, pork & veal stuffed w/ smoked cheddar, topped w/ house-made smoked ketchup, barbecue brown gravy & crispy onion strings, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans 18.95
- Coal Fired Chipotle Ribs, $20.95 –All-natural fall-off-the-bone pork ribs slow-cooked w/ Harpoon cider, finished w/ a chipotle barbecue glaze, french fries, coleslaw 20.95
- Cilantro-Lime Turkey Tips, $18.95– Coal-roasted turkey tips cut & marinated in-house, Mexican street corn, cilantro rice, ancho cream dipping sauce 18.95
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese, $16.95 – Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, all-natural pulled pork, chipotle barbecue sauce, topped w/ crispy onion strings
- Maple Pistachio Salmon, $20.95 –Bay of Fundy Salmon Josper-fired w/ a pistachio crust, mashed sweet potatoes, Josper grilled asparagus, drizzled with a maple mustard glaze
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers Josper, $14.95 – Josper-charred bell peppers stuffed w/ cilantro rice, roasted corn & black bean salsa, topped w/ Cotija cheese, mesquite seasoning & RHT sour cream, paired w/ lightly dressed arugula & pineapple salsa
- Veggie Mac & Cheese, $14.95–Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, roasted red peppers, charred tomatoes, arugula, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, topped w/ skillet cornbread crumbles
- Southern Fried Chicken, $17.95 –Tender white meat chicken brined in buttermilk, rosemary & thyme, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, hearty white gravy
- Baja Fish Tacos, $15.95 – Perfectly fried fresh haddock in soft corn tortillas w/ Cotija cheese, pineapple salsa, pico de gallo, sriracha aioli, side of cilantro rice 15.95
- New England Fish Fry, $19.95 – Lightly battered fresh haddock, french fries, crisp onion strings, fried pickles, coleslaw, tartar sauce
- Wildfire Sides
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon, $6.95
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $6.95
- Sweet Potato Fries, $5.95
- French Fries, $5.95
- Onion Strings, $5.95
- Garlicky Mashed Potatoes,$ 4.95
- Five Cheese Mac & Cheese, $5.95
- Coleslaw, $4.95
- Cilantro Rice, $4.95
- Potato Chips, $3.95
- Green Beans, $4.95
- Lemon Rice, $4.95
- Cornbread, $4.95
- Grilled Asparagus, $7.95
- Sweet Potato Mash, $5.95
- Josper Cauliflower, $4.95
- Sycamore Lane
- Lehr Riverstone
- Kendall-Jackson Estate
- Blue Fish
- Charles & Charles
- Apothic Dark
- Decoy by Duckham
- Red Rock
- The Federalist
- Crafted Cocktails
- Fire House Iced Tea
- Jolly Rancher Cosmo
- Tavern Mules
- Red Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
- Med Maori Mai Tai
- Lowell Street Punch
- Big Heat Mojito
- The Real Old Fashioned
Visit The Red Heat Tavern Today – Lunch Menu in Worcester, MA
We are excited to serve you! Visit us today to experience the lunch menu in Worcester, MA!