Everyone has different tastes, especially when it comes to the best burgers in Worcester, MA. Popular food, like burgers, are an example of a delcious meal that caters to most pallets. Due to endless choices for the meat and buns, as well as infinite variations on the fixings and sauces, the contenders for the best burgers in Worcester, MA vary from person to person. However, no matter how diverse our opinions, we can all agree on the components that make up the best burgers in Worcester, MA.
Components of the Best Burgers in Worcester, MA
The specifics may vary, but the best burgers in Worcester, MA always consist of five basic components:
- The Patty
The patty is the key ingredient in each of the best burgers in Worcester, MA. You can’t have a good burger without a good patty. The best burgers in Worcester, MA have patties that are consistently juicy, flavorful, and well-seasoned, with a wonderful crust.
The Meat: The patties on the best burgers of Worcester, MA are usually made from high-quality meat, with a ratio of 80% lean and 20% fat. This keeps the meat tender and moist without making it greasy. The meat of the best burgers in Worcester, MA can either be seasoned with any flavorings that the chef desires or simple salt and pepper.
The Shape: The best burgers in Worcester, MA have patties that fit perfectly in the bun and strike the perfect balance between thick and thin.
The Cooking Techniques: There are several cooking techniques utilized to create the best burgers in Worcester, MA. Some of these are pan-frying, broiling, and grilling. Though each cooking technique imparts its own unique qualities to the meat, the most important thing is that the patties of the best burgers in Worcester, MA are nicely browned and cooked through.
- The Bun
No one considers a burger with a soggy bun one of the best burgers in Worcester, MA. The bun has to be stable enough to hold the patty and all of the fixings that make up the best burgers in Worcester, MA. It also has to be soft enough to bite into. The best burgers in Worcester, MA usually have warm, slightly toasted buns, as well.
- The Cheese
Cheese is not a mandatory addition to the best burgers in Worcester, MA, but it is a welcome one. American cheddar cheese is the most popular cheese of the best burgers in Worcester, MA, but there are a variety of cheeses that you can play around with. Brie, camembert, and limburger are all cheeses that the best burgers in Worcester, MA have used.
- The Fixings
There is no limit to what can be put on the best burgers in Worcester, MA. Anything from pickles, onions, onion jam, lettuce, tomato, bacon, fried eggs, and avocado slices have appeared on the best burgers in Worcester, MA. What is important is that the fixings are fresh and create a contrast of flavors and textures; ultimately, this is what turns a regular burger into one of the best burgers in Worcester, MA.
- The Condiments or Sauce
Sometimes, the flavors in the best burgers in Worcester, MA are held together by a really good sauce. Whether you like classic burger condiments like mayonnaise, ketchup, and mustard or new ones like garlic aioli or tonkatsu sauce, the sauce is what keeps the best burgers in Worcester, MA from getting too dry.
Enjoy the Best Burgers in Worcester, MA
At their core, the best burgers in Worcester, MA are all made of fresh ingredients and prepared with passion and care. You can’t call a burger one of the best burgers in Worcester, MA if it was cooked haphazardly and thoughtlessly.
At Red Heat Tavern, we guarantee that you will find our burgers to be the best burgers in Worcester, MA. Made with utmost love and attention to detail, they are sure to satisfy. Head on over and grab a bite today!
Red Heat Tavern: Our Story – Best Burgers in Worcester, MA
At Red Heat Tavern, we aim to share our passion for food with everyone. Each dish is prepared with love by our skilled chefs. Our belief is that fire, flavor, and friends fuel great food. We take pride in our Josper oven that lets the food we prepare to get seared and infused with smoke, creating bold flavors that our customers keep coming back for. Our craft beers and original cocktails go perfectly with dishes that we have perfected through the years.
Something extraordinary is always cooking here at Red Heat Tavern. Our chefs are always happy to cater to our patrons who have any dietary need or preference. At Red Heat Tavern, our trademarks are hospitality and a great dining experience for every customer, at every visit.
Red Heat Tavern Menu
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $10.95 – Handmade jumbo tater tots stuffed with applewood smoked bacon, smoked gouda, provolone & American grana cheeses, house-made ketchup, and beer cheese
- Korean Barbecue Ribs, $10.95 – All-natural slow-cooked pork ribs braised in Harpoon cider, fried crisp with Korean-style barbecue sauce, and toasted sesame seeds
- Fried Pickles, $8.95 – House-made crispy bread and butter pickles, and sriracha oil
- Mesquite Wings, $12.95, $19.95 for double order – Bone-in or bones mesquite-marinates chicken wings
- Dry Rub – Seasoned with 11 herbs and spices
- Buffalo-Style – With smoked blue cheese dressing
- Sweet Thai Style With Sriracha Aioli
- RHT Nachos, $13.95, add $3.95 for additional chicken or pulled pork – House-fried Mayan white corn tortilla chips, Roma tomatoes, cherry peppers, grilled corn and black salsa, Cheddar Jack cheese, RHT sour cream
- Roasted Cauliflower Spinach, $11.95 – Flame-roasted cauliflower heated with spinach and four kinds of cheese in a cast iron skillet, red peppers, and tortilla chips
- Harissa Hummus Plate, $11.95 – Flavors of roasted pepper and garlic, Josper-grilled pita, roasted cauliflower, red peppers, and cucumbers
- Rib & Wing Combo, $18.95 – All-natural slow-cooked crispy pork ribs, tossed in our Korean-style barbecue sauce alongside our mesquite wings. Served Buffalo-style with smoked blue cheese dressing
- Soft Pretzels & Beer Cheese, $9.95 – Oven-warm pretzels with a five-cheese beer sauce
- Skillet Cornbread, $4.95 – Skillet-baked, served, served warm and with ancho honey butter
- Big Greens
- Steakhouse Salad, $16.95 Coal-fired beef steak tips cut and marinated in-house, applewood smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, Creole potato chips, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons and smoked blue cheese dressing
- Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad House. $14.95 – House-smoked honey turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, hard-boiled egg, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons, lemon
- Mesquite Chicken Caesar Salad, $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, crisp royal hearts of Romaine, American Grana cheese, house-made croutons, RHT Caesar dressing
- Big Greek Salad With Turkey Tips, $5.95 – Josper-roasted turkey tips marinated in-house, Narragansett feta cheese, smoked balsamic olives, roasted chickpeas, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, Greek dressing, Josper grilled pita
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad, $14.95 – Crispy fried chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, Cheddar Jack cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, scallions, honey mustard dressing
- Thai Salad, $16.95 – Chopped Romaine, Thai basil, red peppers, edamame, red & green cabbage, shredded carrot, and cucumbers, cilantro lime peanut dressing w/ chicken 14.95, w/ salmon
- Between Bread
One Choice of French Fries, Onion Strings, Coleslaw, Creole Potato Chips, Green Beans
Premium Sides Also Available for an Additional $95:
Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic & Herb Parmesan Fries, Beer Cheese & Bacon Fries, Mac & Cheese, Tater Tots, Side Salad, Asparagus, Cauliflower
- Our burgers are all half pound certified Angus beef
- Gluten-free buns available
- The Classic, $14.95 – American cheese, lettuce, tomato on a toasted bun 12.95 (add bacon 1.95)
- The BBQ, $14.95 – Applewood-smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, onion strings, honey BBQ sauce on a toasted bun
- The Farmhouse, $14.95 – Fried egg sunny-side up, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, bacon horseradish mayo, served on grilled ciabatta
- The Big Blue, $14.95 – Mesquite rub, applewood-smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, fire-roasted red peppers, roasted garlic aioli on a toasted bun 14.95
- The Ultimate Cure, $16.95 – Certified Angus Beef® patty, topped with buttermilk fried chicken, fried egg, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, horseradish mayo, golden sourdough
- The Greek Pita, $12.95– Arugula, marinated portabella, roasted red peppers, Roma tomatoes, balsamic olives, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, Narragansett feta cheese, house-made Greek dressing, drizzle with RHT sour cream
- The Smokehouse, $14.95 – All-natural pork smoked for 12 hours, bread & butter fried pickles, Granny Smith apple coleslaw, chipotle BBQ sauce on grilled ciabatta
- The Hot Chix, $13.95 – Buttermilk fried chicken, RHT Buffalo sauce, red onions, lettuce, tomato, smoked blue cheese dressing on goldensourdough
- Not-Your-Ma’s Meatloaf, $14.95 – Chef Alan’s signature fire-roasted meatloaf, provolone & cheddar cheeses, arugula, tomato, ancho mayo, golden sourdough
- Sweet & Smokey Chicken $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, provolone cheese, arugula, tomato, honey mustard on a toasted bun
- Turkey Wrapsody, $13.95 – Honey-roasted house-smoked turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Colby & jack cheeses, romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, red onions, black pepper ranch in a whole wheat wrap
- Ancho Turkey Melt, $13.95 –House smoked turkey, ancho mayo, spinach, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, smoked gouda cheese, golden sourdough
- Josper Steak Tips, $21.95 –3/4 pound of coal-fired tips of beef cut & marinated in-house, garlic & herb Parmesan fries, house-made steak sauce
- Kettle Chip Atlantic Haddock, $19.95 –Fresh baked haddock w/ kettle chip crust, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, lemon rice, Josper grilled asparagus
- Teriyaki Chicken, $17.95– Two glazed chicken breasts, lemon rice, steamed spinach, pineapple salsa, sweet teriyaki glaze
- Mediterranean Rice Bowl, $15.95 –Lemon rice & fresh spinach tossed in Greek dressing w/ coal-fired portabello mushrooms, mesquite grilled tomatoes, charred red peppers, Harissa chickpeas, balsamic smoked olives, Narragansett feta
- Fire-Roasted Meatloaf, $18.95– Marcho Farms beef, pork & veal stuffed w/ smoked cheddar, topped w/ house-made smoked ketchup, barbecue brown gravy & crispy onion strings, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans 18.95
- Coal Fired Chipotle Ribs, $20.95 –All-natural fall-off-the-bone pork ribs slow-cooked w/ Harpoon cider, finished w/ a chipotle barbecue glaze, french fries, coleslaw 20.95
- Cilantro-Lime Turkey Tips, $18.95– Coal-roasted turkey tips cut & marinated in-house, Mexican street corn, cilantro rice, ancho cream dipping sauce 18.95
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese, $16.95 – Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, all-natural pulled pork, chipotle barbecue sauce, topped w/ crispy onion strings
- Maple Pistachio Salmon, $20.95 –Bay of Fundy Salmon Josper-fired w/ a pistachio crust, mashed sweet potatoes, Josper grilled asparagus, drizzled with a maple mustard glaze
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers Josper, $14.95 – Josper-charred bell peppers stuffed w/ cilantro rice, roasted corn & black bean salsa, topped w/ Cotija cheese, mesquite seasoning & RHT sour cream, paired w/ lightly dressed arugula & pineapple salsa
- Veggie Mac & Cheese, $14.95–Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, roasted red peppers, charred tomatoes, arugula, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, topped w/ skillet cornbread crumbles
- Southern Fried Chicken, $17.95 –Tender white meat chicken brined in buttermilk, rosemary & thyme, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, hearty white gravy
- Baja Fish Tacos, $15.95 – Perfectly fried fresh haddock in soft corn tortillas w/ Cotija cheese, pineapple salsa, pico de gallo, sriracha aioli, side of cilantro rice 15.95
- New England Fish Fry, $19.95 – Lightly battered fresh haddock, french fries, crisp onion strings, fried pickles, coleslaw, tartar sauce
- Wildfire Sides
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon, $6.95
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $6.95
- Sweet Potato Fries, $5.95
- French Fries, $5.95
- Onion Strings, $5.95
- Garlicky Mashed Potatoes,$ 4.95
- Five Cheese Mac & Cheese, $5.95
- Coleslaw, $4.95
- Cilantro Rice, $4.95
- Potato Chips, $3.95
- Green Beans, $4.95
- Lemon Rice, $4.95
- Cornbread, $4.95
- Grilled Asparagus, $7.95
- Sweet Potato Mash, $5.95
- Josper Cauliflower, $4.95
- Sycamore Lane
- Lehr Riverstone
- Kendall-Jackson Estate
- Blue Fish
- Charles & Charles
- Apothic Dark
- Decoy by Duckham
- Red Rock
- The Federalist
- Crafted Cocktails
- Fire House Iced Tea
- Jolly Rancher Cosmo
- Tavern Mules
- Red Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
- Med Maori Mai Tai
- Lowell Street Punch
- Big Heat Mojito
- The Real Old Fashioned
Visit The Red Heat Tavern Today – Best Burgers in Worcester, MA
We are excited to serve you! Visit us today to experience the best burgers in Worcester, MA!