Outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA is one of the best ways to enjoy the state’s beautiful weather. Luckily, your outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA can now be hassle-free, thanks to restaurants that serve delicious food.
Why Choose Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA?
Some occasions call for a more formal setting, which would likely be indoors. However, for a more laid-back mood, outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA could be your ideal choice. Here are some events that could be celebrated through an outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA:
A Toddler’s Birthday Party Made More Fun by Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA
Most kids like to be outdoors where they are relatively freer to play and run. If you are throwing a birthday party for a young child, it may be best to have an outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA. With the bright sun, wind, and some burgers and barbecues, your little guests will definitely love your outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA!
An Adult’s Casual Birthday Party à La Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA
Adults generally spend most of their waking hours indoors, say, in the office. Loosen up for your or a friend’s birthday party! Everyone will surely love sharing steaks and cold beer, outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA style!
Relaxed Wedding Reception Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA Style
Traditional weddings were normally held in churches or function halls. As time passes by, however, al fresco weddings are becoming celebrated. Who says you have to go old-style when you actually want the gala for your union to be outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA? It’s your special day and you get to decide! You need not follow a ceremonial, five-course reception if what you really want are chicken wings and cocktails.
Simply Having Friends Over? Go Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA!
Do you want to have some friends over for a good catch up but you have no time or energy to cook meals? No worries! All you need to do is prepare your lawn chairs, and order great food from a dependable restaurant. You and your buddies will surely have an amazing time with outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA. An outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA will also give a more welcoming vibe, perfect for reuniting with friends you haven’t spoken with for a while!
Weekend Family Dinner Made More Memorable With Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA
Are you thinking of taking your family out for dinner on Saturday but you are concerned about the restaurants being crowded? Why not maximize your own yard and have outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA? You can turn it into an amazing family night! Simply look for a restaurant that can prepare your food as you like. Steak and salad for you and your spouse and teriyaki chicken for the kids? Now that’s a trouble-free family night, à la outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA!
Advantages of Choosing Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough MA for Your Event
Outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA fosters a more intimate setting.
Best for family gatherings and reunions with your childhood friends!
Outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA is hassle-free for you and your guests.
With outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA, you won’t need to cook, and your guests won’t have to bear with parking woes in a café.
Outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA gives you no time constraints.
If you host an outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA in your own yard, you get to decide how long the gathering can last. There is no closing time to be conscious about!
Outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA lets you save on venue costs.
Holding your party in an events place will require you to spend on the venue rental fee on top of the food expenses. Why go for a pricey option when you have a lovely yard that’s ready for outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA?
Choose Outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA
Throw your most memorable event yet and have an outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA! It does not need to be costly. All you need is your patio and a good restaurant where you can order marvelous dishes from to hold an outdoor patio dining in Westborough MA.
Red Heat Tavern: Our Story – Outdoor Patio Dining in Westbrough, MA
At Red Heat Tavern, we aim to share our passion for food with everyone. Each dish is prepared with love by our skilled chefs. Our belief is that fire, flavor, and friends fuel great food. We take pride in our Josper oven that lets the food we prepare to get seared and infused with smoke, creating bold flavors that our customers keep coming back for. Our craft beers and original cocktails go perfectly with dishes that we have perfected through the years.
Something extraordinary is always cooking here at Red Heat Tavern. Our chefs are always happy to cater to our patrons who have any dietary need or preference. At Red Heat Tavern, our trademarks are hospitality and a great dining experience for every customer, at every visit.
Red Heat Tavern Menu
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $10.95 – Handmade jumbo tater tots stuffed with applewood smoked bacon, smoked gouda, provolone & American grana cheeses, house-made ketchup, and beer cheese
- Korean Barbecue Ribs, $10.95 – All-natural slow-cooked pork ribs braised in Harpoon cider, fried crisp with Korean-style barbecue sauce, and toasted sesame seeds
- Fried Pickles, $8.95 – House-made crispy bread and butter pickles, and sriracha oil
- Mesquite Wings, $12.95, $19.95 for double order – Bone-in or bones mesquite-marinates chicken wings
- Dry Rub – Seasoned with 11 herbs and spices
- Buffalo-Style – With smoked blue cheese dressing
- Sweet Thai Style With Sriracha Aioli
- RHT Nachos, $13.95, add $3.95 for additional chicken or pulled pork – House-fried Mayan white corn tortilla chips, Roma tomatoes, cherry peppers, grilled corn and black salsa, Cheddar Jack cheese, RHT sour cream
- Roasted Cauliflower Spinach, $11.95 – Flame-roasted cauliflower heated with spinach and four kinds of cheese in a cast iron skillet, red peppers, and tortilla chips
- Harissa Hummus Plate, $11.95 – Flavors of roasted pepper and garlic, Josper-grilled pita, roasted cauliflower, red peppers, and cucumbers
- Rib & Wing Combo, $18.95 – All-natural slow-cooked crispy pork ribs, tossed in our Korean-style barbecue sauce alongside our mesquite wings. Served Buffalo-style with smoked blue cheese dressing
- Soft Pretzels & Beer Cheese, $9.95 – Oven-warm pretzels with a five-cheese beer sauce
- Skillet Cornbread, $4.95 – Skillet-baked, served, served warm and with ancho honey butter
- Big Greens
- Steakhouse Salad, $16.95 Coal-fired beef steak tips cut and marinated in-house, applewood smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, Creole potato chips, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons and smoked blue cheese dressing
- Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad House. $14.95 – House-smoked honey turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, hard-boiled egg, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons, lemon
- Mesquite Chicken Caesar Salad, $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, crisp royal hearts of Romaine, American Grana cheese, house-made croutons, RHT Caesar dressing
- Big Greek Salad With Turkey Tips, $5.95 – Josper-roasted turkey tips marinated in-house, Narragansett feta cheese, smoked balsamic olives, roasted chickpeas, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, Greek dressing, Josper grilled pita
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad, $14.95 – Crispy fried chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, Cheddar Jack cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, scallions, honey mustard dressing
- Thai Salad, $16.95 – Chopped Romaine, Thai basil, red peppers, edamame, red & green cabbage, shredded carrot, and cucumbers, cilantro lime peanut dressing w/ chicken 14.95, w/ salmon
- Between Bread
One Choice of French Fries, Onion Strings, Coleslaw, Creole Potato Chips, Green Beans
Premium Sides Also Available for an Additional $95:
Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic & Herb Parmesan Fries, Beer Cheese & Bacon Fries, Mac & Cheese, Tater Tots, Side Salad, Asparagus, Cauliflower
- Our burgers are all half pound certified Angus beef
- Gluten-free buns available
- The Classic, $14.95 – American cheese, lettuce, tomato on a toasted bun 12.95 (add bacon 1.95)
- The BBQ, $14.95 – Applewood-smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, onion strings, honey BBQ sauce on a toasted bun
- The Farmhouse, $14.95 – Fried egg sunny-side up, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, bacon horseradish mayo, served on grilled ciabatta
- The Big Blue, $14.95 – Mesquite rub, applewood-smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, fire-roasted red peppers, roasted garlic aioli on a toasted bun 14.95
- The Ultimate Cure, $16.95 – Certified Angus Beef® patty, topped with buttermilk fried chicken, fried egg, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, horseradish mayo, golden sourdough
- The Greek Pita, $12.95– Arugula, marinated portabella, roasted red peppers, Roma tomatoes, balsamic olives, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, Narragansett feta cheese, house-made Greek dressing, drizzle with RHT sour cream
- The Smokehouse, $14.95 – All-natural pork smoked for 12 hours, bread & butter fried pickles, Granny Smith apple coleslaw, chipotle BBQ sauce on grilled ciabatta
- The Hot Chix, $13.95 – Buttermilk fried chicken, RHT Buffalo sauce, red onions, lettuce, tomato, smoked blue cheese dressing on goldensourdough
- Not-Your-Ma’s Meatloaf, $14.95 – Chef Alan’s signature fire-roasted meatloaf, provolone & cheddar cheeses, arugula, tomato, ancho mayo, golden sourdough
- Sweet & Smokey Chicken $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, provolone cheese, arugula, tomato, honey mustard on a toasted bun
- Turkey Wrapsody, $13.95 – Honey-roasted house-smoked turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Colby & jack cheeses, romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, red onions, black pepper ranch in a whole wheat wrap
- Ancho Turkey Melt, $13.95 –House smoked turkey, ancho mayo, spinach, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, smoked gouda cheese, golden sourdough
- Josper Steak Tips, $21.95 –3/4 pound of coal-fired tips of beef cut & marinated in-house, garlic & herb Parmesan fries, house-made steak sauce
- Kettle Chip Atlantic Haddock, $19.95 –Fresh baked haddock w/ kettle chip crust, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, lemon rice, Josper grilled asparagus
- Teriyaki Chicken, $17.95– Two glazed chicken breasts, lemon rice, steamed spinach, pineapple salsa, sweet teriyaki glaze
- Mediterranean Rice Bowl, $15.95 –Lemon rice & fresh spinach tossed in Greek dressing w/ coal-fired portabello mushrooms, mesquite grilled tomatoes, charred red peppers, Harissa chickpeas, balsamic smoked olives, Narragansett feta
- Fire-Roasted Meatloaf, $18.95– Marcho Farms beef, pork & veal stuffed w/ smoked cheddar, topped w/ house-made smoked ketchup, barbecue brown gravy & crispy onion strings, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans 18.95
- Coal Fired Chipotle Ribs, $20.95 –All-natural fall-off-the-bone pork ribs slow-cooked w/ Harpoon cider, finished w/ a chipotle barbecue glaze, french fries, coleslaw 20.95
- Cilantro-Lime Turkey Tips, $18.95– Coal-roasted turkey tips cut & marinated in-house, Mexican street corn, cilantro rice, ancho cream dipping sauce 18.95
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese, $16.95 – Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, all-natural pulled pork, chipotle barbecue sauce, topped w/ crispy onion strings
- Maple Pistachio Salmon, $20.95 –Bay of Fundy Salmon Josper-fired w/ a pistachio crust, mashed sweet potatoes, Josper grilled asparagus, drizzled with a maple mustard glaze
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers Josper, $14.95 – Josper-charred bell peppers stuffed w/ cilantro rice, roasted corn & black bean salsa, topped w/ Cotija cheese, mesquite seasoning & RHT sour cream, paired w/ lightly dressed arugula & pineapple salsa
- Veggie Mac & Cheese, $14.95–Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, roasted red peppers, charred tomatoes, arugula, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, topped w/ skillet cornbread crumbles
- Southern Fried Chicken, $17.95 –Tender white meat chicken brined in buttermilk, rosemary & thyme, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, hearty white gravy
- Baja Fish Tacos, $15.95 – Perfectly fried fresh haddock in soft corn tortillas w/ Cotija cheese, pineapple salsa, pico de gallo, sriracha aioli, side of cilantro rice 15.95
- New England Fish Fry, $19.95 – Lightly battered fresh haddock, french fries, crisp onion strings, fried pickles, coleslaw, tartar sauce
- Wildfire Sides
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon, $6.95
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $6.95
- Sweet Potato Fries, $5.95
- French Fries, $5.95
- Onion Strings, $5.95
- Garlicky Mashed Potatoes,$ 4.95
- Five Cheese Mac & Cheese, $5.95
- Coleslaw, $4.95
- Cilantro Rice, $4.95
- Potato Chips, $3.95
- Green Beans, $4.95
- Lemon Rice, $4.95
- Cornbread, $4.95
- Grilled Asparagus, $7.95
- Sweet Potato Mash, $5.95
- Josper Cauliflower, $4.95
- Sycamore Lane
- Lehr Riverstone
- Kendall-Jackson Estate
- Blue Fish
- Charles & Charles
- Apothic Dark
- Decoy by Duckham
- Red Rock
- The Federalist
- Crafted Cocktails
- Fire House Iced Tea
- Jolly Rancher Cosmo
- Tavern Mules
- Red Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
- Med Maori Mai Tai
- Lowell Street Punch
- Big Heat Mojito
- The Real Old Fashioned
Visit The Red Heat Tavern Today – Outdoor Patio Dining in Westborough, MA
We are excited to serve you! Visit us today to experience outdoor patio dining in Westborough, MA!