Whether you’re having family or corporate dinner, choosing the best restaurant in Westborough, MA for it would be ideal. Dining at the best restaurant in Westborough, MA can make the difference between a memorable gathering and an ordinary one. By learning the qualities of the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, you’ll know what to look for when you wish to dine at one.
The Qualities of the Best Restaurant in Westborough, MA
Choosing the best restaurant in Westborough, MA can be difficult. Apart from the taste and quality of food, there are several factors you must consider. Here are the qualities of the best restaurant in Westborough, MA:
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA delivers excellent customer service.
One of the defining traits of the best restaurant in Westborough, MA is its unparalleled customer service. Great diners prioritize making customers feel welcome and fully attending to their requests. When you eat at the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, you will be served excellent meals while receiving courteous and proper treatment.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA respects the customers’ time.
Nothing can ruin your dining experience like having to wait long for the food. This is a problem in many dining places. If there’s a delay in serving food, you may turn grumpy, and in some cases, lose your appetite. When you’re searching for the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, pick one that can serve excellent meals in a timely manner.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA can cater to a variety of palates.
Diners have different dietary preferences. When looking for the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, consider Red Heat Tavern. Whether you’re on a dairy-free or fat-free diet, a great restaurant would be able to offer appropriate options and propose alternatives. If you prefer a craft beer over mainstream liquor, a stellar dining place can also give you that.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA has courteous and knowledgeable staff members.
Knowledgeable waiters and other staff members add to the overall dining experience. When you’re choosing the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, pick one with capable staff members who know what they’re doing. Should you ask, they’ll help you learn the ingredients of your food or the history of your wine.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA has the perfect ambiance.
Apart from the quality of food, diners pay attention to the ambiance. When searching for the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, consider one with a comfortable and unique atmosphere. Red Heat Tavern offers the best dining experience and even features distinct styles and designs to match the cuisines they’re serving. An excellent ambiance, along with high-quality dining and wining, is among what makes the best restaurant in Westborough, MA.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA has highly maintained rooms.
Maintaining excellent hygiene is not enough. The quality and cleanliness observed by a restaurant should extend to their facilities. Eating in a poorly maintained place can endanger your health. That’s why cleanliness should be among your top priorities. When finding the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, consider one that implements frequent and excellent sanitation of their rooms.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA can provide healthier options.
When seeking the best restaurant in Westborough, MA, you should consider your dietary restrictions and requirements. Look for a restaurant that not only focuses on exciting your taste buds but also promotes healthy eating habits.
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA offers something unique.
A good restaurant serves you a good meal. The best restaurant in Westborough, MA provides you unparalleled dining experience. They can do this by serving unique cuisines, creating an extraordinary atmosphere, or adding a twist to the food preparation.
Dine out at the Best Restaurant in Westborough, MA
The best restaurant in Westborough, MA offers a different dining experience that can leave you hungry for more. Not many restaurants can do this, but among the capable few is Red Heat Tavern in Massachusetts. Satisfy your appetite by eating at the best restaurant in Westborough, MA. To learn more about mouthwatering food and drinks, visit www.redheattavern.com.
Red Heat Tavern: Our Story
At Red Heat Tavern, we aim to share our passion for food with everyone. Each dish is prepared with love by our skilled chefs. Our belief is that fire, flavor, and friends fuel great food. We take pride in our Josper oven that lets the food we prepare to get seared and infused with smoke, creating bold flavors that our customers keep coming back for. Our craft beers and original cocktails go perfectly with dishes that we have perfected through the years.
Something extraordinary is always cooking here at Red Heat Tavern. Our chefs are always happy to cater to our patrons who have any dietary need or preference. At Red Heat Tavern, our trademarks are hospitality and a great dining experience for every customer, at every visit.
Red Heat Tavern Menu
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $10.95 – Handmade jumbo tater tots stuffed with applewood smoked bacon, smoked gouda, provolone & American grana cheeses, house-made ketchup, and beer cheese
- Korean Barbecue Ribs, $10.95 – All-natural slow-cooked pork ribs braised in Harpoon cider, fried crisp with Korean-style barbecue sauce, and toasted sesame seeds
- Fried Pickles, $8.95 – House-made crispy bread and butter pickles, and sriracha oil
- Mesquite Wings, $12.95, $19.95 for double order – Bone-in or bones mesquite-marinates chicken wings
- Dry Rub – Seasoned with 11 herbs and spices
- Buffalo-Style – With smoked blue cheese dressing
- Sweet Thai Style With Sriracha Aioli
- RHT Nachos, $13.95, add $3.95 for additional chicken or pulled pork – House-fried Mayan white corn tortilla chips, Roma tomatoes, cherry peppers, grilled corn and black salsa, Cheddar Jack cheese, RHT sour cream
- Roasted Cauliflower Spinach, $11.95 – Flame-roasted cauliflower heated with spinach and four kinds of cheese in a cast iron skillet, red peppers, and tortilla chips
- Harissa Hummus Plate, $11.95 – Flavors of roasted pepper and garlic, Josper-grilled pita, roasted cauliflower, red peppers, and cucumbers
- Rib & Wing Combo, $18.95 – All-natural slow-cooked crispy pork ribs, tossed in our Korean-style barbecue sauce alongside our mesquite wings. Served Buffalo-style with smoked blue cheese dressing
- Soft Pretzels & Beer Cheese, $9.95 – Oven-warm pretzels with a five-cheese beer sauce
- Skillet Cornbread, $4.95 – Skillet-baked, served, served warm and with ancho honey butter
- Big Greens
- Steakhouse Salad, $16.95 Coal-fired beef steak tips cut and marinated in-house, applewood smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, Creole potato chips, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons and smoked blue cheese dressing
- Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad House. $14.95 – House-smoked honey turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, hard-boiled egg, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons, lemon
- Mesquite Chicken Caesar Salad, $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, crisp royal hearts of Romaine, American Grana cheese, house-made croutons, RHT Caesar dressing
- Big Greek Salad With Turkey Tips, $5.95 – Josper-roasted turkey tips marinated in-house, Narragansett feta cheese, smoked balsamic olives, roasted chickpeas, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, Greek dressing, Josper grilled pita
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad, $14.95 – Crispy fried chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, Cheddar Jack cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, scallions, honey mustard dressing
- Thai Salad, $16.95 – Chopped Romaine, Thai basil, red peppers, edamame, red & green cabbage, shredded carrot, and cucumbers, cilantro lime peanut dressing w/ chicken 14.95, w/ salmon
- Between Bread
One Choice of French Fries, Onion Strings, Coleslaw, Creole Potato Chips, Green Beans
Premium Sides Also Available for an Additional $95:
Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic & Herb Parmesan Fries, Beer Cheese & Bacon Fries, Mac & Cheese, Tater Tots, Side Salad, Asparagus, Cauliflower
- Our burgers are all half pound certified Angus beef
- Gluten-free buns available
- The Classic, $14.95 – American cheese, lettuce, tomato on a toasted bun 12.95 (add bacon 1.95)
- The BBQ, $14.95 – Applewood-smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, onion strings, honey BBQ sauce on a toasted bun
- The Farmhouse, $14.95 – Fried egg sunny-side up, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, bacon horseradish mayo, served on grilled ciabatta
- The Big Blue, $14.95 – Mesquite rub, applewood-smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, fire-roasted red peppers, roasted garlic aioli on a toasted bun 14.95
- The Ultimate Cure, $16.95 – Certified Angus Beef® patty, topped with buttermilk fried chicken, fried egg, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, horseradish mayo, golden sourdough
- The Greek Pita, $12.95– Arugula, marinated portabella, roasted red peppers, Roma tomatoes, balsamic olives, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, Narragansett feta cheese, house-made Greek dressing, drizzle with RHT sour cream
- The Smokehouse, $14.95 – All-natural pork smoked for 12 hours, bread & butter fried pickles, Granny Smith apple coleslaw, chipotle BBQ sauce on grilled ciabatta
- The Hot Chix, $13.95 – Buttermilk fried chicken, RHT Buffalo sauce, red onions, lettuce, tomato, smoked blue cheese dressing on goldensourdough
- Not-Your-Ma’s Meatloaf, $14.95 – Chef Alan’s signature fire-roasted meatloaf, provolone & cheddar cheeses, arugula, tomato, ancho mayo, golden sourdough
- Sweet & Smokey Chicken $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, provolone cheese, arugula, tomato, honey mustard on a toasted bun
- Turkey Wrapsody, $13.95 – Honey-roasted house-smoked turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Colby & jack cheeses, romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, red onions, black pepper ranch in a whole wheat wrap
- Ancho Turkey Melt, $13.95 –House smoked turkey, ancho mayo, spinach, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, smoked gouda cheese, golden sourdough
- Josper Steak Tips, $21.95 –3/4 pound of coal-fired tips of beef cut & marinated in-house, garlic & herb Parmesan fries, house-made steak sauce
- Kettle Chip Atlantic Haddock, $19.95 –Fresh baked haddock w/ kettle chip crust, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, lemon rice, Josper grilled asparagus
- Teriyaki Chicken, $17.95– Two glazed chicken breasts, lemon rice, steamed spinach, pineapple salsa, sweet teriyaki glaze
- Mediterranean Rice Bowl, $15.95 –Lemon rice & fresh spinach tossed in Greek dressing w/ coal-fired portabello mushrooms, mesquite grilled tomatoes, charred red peppers, Harissa chickpeas, balsamic smoked olives, Narragansett feta
- Fire-Roasted Meatloaf, $18.95– Marcho Farms beef, pork & veal stuffed w/ smoked cheddar, topped w/ house-made smoked ketchup, barbecue brown gravy & crispy onion strings, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans 18.95
- Coal Fired Chipotle Ribs, $20.95 –All-natural fall-off-the-bone pork ribs slow-cooked w/ Harpoon cider, finished w/ a chipotle barbecue glaze, french fries, coleslaw 20.95
- Cilantro-Lime Turkey Tips, $18.95– Coal-roasted turkey tips cut & marinated in-house, Mexican street corn, cilantro rice, ancho cream dipping sauce 18.95
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese, $16.95 – Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, all-natural pulled pork, chipotle barbecue sauce, topped w/ crispy onion strings
- Maple Pistachio Salmon, $20.95 –Bay of Fundy Salmon Josper-fired w/ a pistachio crust, mashed sweet potatoes, Josper grilled asparagus, drizzled with a maple mustard glaze
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers Josper, $14.95 – Josper-charred bell peppers stuffed w/ cilantro rice, roasted corn & black bean salsa, topped w/ Cotija cheese, mesquite seasoning & RHT sour cream, paired w/ lightly dressed arugula & pineapple salsa
- Veggie Mac & Cheese, $14.95–Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, roasted red peppers, charred tomatoes, arugula, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, topped w/ skillet cornbread crumbles
- Southern Fried Chicken, $17.95 –Tender white meat chicken brined in buttermilk, rosemary & thyme, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, hearty white gravy
- Baja Fish Tacos, $15.95 – Perfectly fried fresh haddock in soft corn tortillas w/ Cotija cheese, pineapple salsa, pico de gallo, sriracha aioli, side of cilantro rice 15.95
- New England Fish Fry, $19.95 – Lightly battered fresh haddock, french fries, crisp onion strings, fried pickles, coleslaw, tartar sauce
- Wildfire Sides
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon, $6.95
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $6.95
- Sweet Potato Fries, $5.95
- French Fries, $5.95
- Onion Strings, $5.95
- Garlicky Mashed Potatoes,$ 4.95
- Five Cheese Mac & Cheese, $5.95
- Coleslaw, $4.95
- Cilantro Rice, $4.95
- Potato Chips, $3.95
- Green Beans, $4.95
- Lemon Rice, $4.95
- Cornbread, $4.95
- Grilled Asparagus, $7.95
- Sweet Potato Mash, $5.95
- Josper Cauliflower, $4.95
- Sycamore Lane
- Lehr Riverstone
- Kendall-Jackson Estate
- Blue Fish
- Charles & Charles
- Apothic Dark
- Decoy by Duckham
- Red Rock
- The Federalist
- Crafted Cocktails
- Fire House Iced Tea
- Jolly Rancher Cosmo
- Tavern Mules
- Red Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
- Med Maori Mai Tai
- Lowell Street Punch
- Big Heat Mojito
- The Real Old Fashioned
Visit The Red Heat Tavern Today – Best Restaurant in Westborough, MA
We are excited to serve you! Visit us today to experience the best restaurant in Westborough, MA!