No fine dining experience is complete some of the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. When you’re hosting a party with friends or having a fancy dinner with your family, eating starters while chatting and mingling is the perfect way to spend the time. For this reason, getting the best appetizers in Westborough, MA for your social gathering is a must.
Without the best appetizers, Westborough, MA events aren’t as satisfying. You can make your celebration more memorable by serving the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. Don’t know how to pick your ideal appetizers? Learn about the qualities of the best appetizers in Westborough, MA so that you can decide which starters to serve your guests.
Qualities of the Best Appetizers in Westborough, MA
The best appetizers in Westborough, MA should be appetite-whetting.
From creamy pepper poppers to savory glazed chicken wings, the best appetizers in Westborough, MA come in all shapes and forms. Although it may seem like there is no common ground between all the best appetizers in Westborough, MA, these do have one thing in common: they are all appetite-whetting.
The best appetizers in Westborough, MA are so delicious that they build your anticipation for the main dish, but they are also light enough to keep you from feeling too full. This is why light dishes like soups, roasted nuts, finger foods, and blue cheese are among the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. The entrées you pick should always be gratifying but never overpowering.
The best appetizers in Westborough, MA must match the occasion.
The theme and venue of your event should be taken into account when picking the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. Although all the best appetizers in Westborough, MA are always delicious, not every starter is perfect for every occasion. Keep in mind that the best appetizers Westborough, MA residents usually serve for a more laid-back celebration may not be the ideal starters for a more formal gathering.
For instance, you can serve buffalo chicken dip and homemade guacamole at your next family reunion, and your loved ones will see these as the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. However, the guests at your fancy wine tasting will have a different idea of what the entrées at your event should be. They may expect more sophisticated dishes like quiche and caviar.
The best appetizers in Westborough, MA should be suited to your particular guests.
When selecting the best appetizers in Westborough, MA for your party, you need to consider the needs of your guests. If your guests are meat lovers, the best appetizers in Westborough, MA for them would be dishes like honey garlic glazed meatballs or tiny ham sandwiches. For vegetarian or gluten-free guests, salads, bread, fruits, or bean dips can be the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. Some people prefer spicy food, while others actively avoid it. Take note of these preferences when finding the ideal entrées to serve at your social gathering.
The best appetizers in Westborough, MA must pair well with the main course.
Remember that starters are meant to serve as opening acts for the main event. When you’re deciding which among the best appetizers in Westborough, MA you should serve your guests, make sure that whatever you pick matches your main course. As an example, if the main course is a stew, roasted nuts could be the best appetizers in Westborough, MA. No matter which dish you choose, there will always be a lot of best appetizers in Westborough, MA that will partner well with it.
Have a Taste of the Best Appetizers in Westborough, MA Today
Now that you know the qualities of the best appetizers in Westborough, MA, it’s time to take your taste buds on a journey. Finding the perfect starters isn’t a difficult task. You can taste some amazing entrées for yourself by heading over to Red Heat Tavern. Whether you’re dining with loved ones or attending a party, you’re sure to enjoy the best appetizers in Westborough, MA at our restaurant!
Red Heat Tavern: Our Story – Best Appetizers in Westbrough, MA
At Red Heat Tavern, we aim to share our passion for food with everyone. Each dish is prepared with love by our skilled chefs. Our belief is that fire, flavor, and friends fuel great food. We take pride in our Josper oven that lets the food we prepare to get seared and infused with smoke, creating bold flavors that our customers keep coming back for. Our craft beers and original cocktails go perfectly with dishes that we have perfected through the years.
Something extraordinary is always cooking here at Red Heat Tavern. Our chefs are always happy to cater to our patrons who have any dietary need or preference. At Red Heat Tavern, our trademarks are hospitality and a great dining experience for every customer, at every visit.
Red Heat Tavern Menu
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $10.95 – Handmade jumbo tater tots stuffed with applewood smoked bacon, smoked gouda, provolone & American grana cheeses, house-made ketchup, and beer cheese
- Korean Barbecue Ribs, $10.95 – All-natural slow-cooked pork ribs braised in Harpoon cider, fried crisp with Korean-style barbecue sauce, and toasted sesame seeds
- Fried Pickles, $8.95 – House-made crispy bread and butter pickles, and sriracha oil
- Mesquite Wings, $12.95, $19.95 for double order – Bone-in or bones mesquite-marinates chicken wings
- Dry Rub – Seasoned with 11 herbs and spices
- Buffalo-Style – With smoked blue cheese dressing
- Sweet Thai Style With Sriracha Aioli
- RHT Nachos, $13.95, add $3.95 for additional chicken or pulled pork – House-fried Mayan white corn tortilla chips, Roma tomatoes, cherry peppers, grilled corn and black salsa, Cheddar Jack cheese, RHT sour cream
- Roasted Cauliflower Spinach, $11.95 – Flame-roasted cauliflower heated with spinach and four kinds of cheese in a cast iron skillet, red peppers, and tortilla chips
- Harissa Hummus Plate, $11.95 – Flavors of roasted pepper and garlic, Josper-grilled pita, roasted cauliflower, red peppers, and cucumbers
- Rib & Wing Combo, $18.95 – All-natural slow-cooked crispy pork ribs, tossed in our Korean-style barbecue sauce alongside our mesquite wings. Served Buffalo-style with smoked blue cheese dressing
- Soft Pretzels & Beer Cheese, $9.95 – Oven-warm pretzels with a five-cheese beer sauce
- Skillet Cornbread, $4.95 – Skillet-baked, served, served warm and with ancho honey butter
- Big Greens
- Steakhouse Salad, $16.95 Coal-fired beef steak tips cut and marinated in-house, applewood smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, Creole potato chips, roasted red peppers, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons and smoked blue cheese dressing
- Smoked Turkey Cobb Salad House. $14.95 – House-smoked honey turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Wisconsin blue cheese crumbles, hard-boiled egg, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, house-made croutons, lemon
- Mesquite Chicken Caesar Salad, $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, crisp royal hearts of Romaine, American Grana cheese, house-made croutons, RHT Caesar dressing
- Big Greek Salad With Turkey Tips, $5.95 – Josper-roasted turkey tips marinated in-house, Narragansett feta cheese, smoked balsamic olives, roasted chickpeas, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, Greek dressing, Josper grilled pita
- Honey Mustard Chicken Salad, $14.95 – Crispy fried chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, Cheddar Jack cheese, grape tomatoes, red onions, cucumbers, scallions, honey mustard dressing
- Thai Salad, $16.95 – Chopped Romaine, Thai basil, red peppers, edamame, red & green cabbage, shredded carrot, and cucumbers, cilantro lime peanut dressing w/ chicken 14.95, w/ salmon
- Between Bread
One Choice of French Fries, Onion Strings, Coleslaw, Creole Potato Chips, Green Beans
Premium Sides Also Available for an Additional $95:
Brussels Sprouts, Sweet Potato Fries, Garlic & Herb Parmesan Fries, Beer Cheese & Bacon Fries, Mac & Cheese, Tater Tots, Side Salad, Asparagus, Cauliflower
- Our burgers are all half pound certified Angus beef
- Gluten-free buns available
- The Classic, $14.95 – American cheese, lettuce, tomato on a toasted bun 12.95 (add bacon 1.95)
- The BBQ, $14.95 – Applewood-smoked bacon, Vermont cheddar, onion strings, honey BBQ sauce on a toasted bun
- The Farmhouse, $14.95 – Fried egg sunny-side up, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, bacon horseradish mayo, served on grilled ciabatta
- The Big Blue, $14.95 – Mesquite rub, applewood-smoked bacon, blue cheese crumbles, fire-roasted red peppers, roasted garlic aioli on a toasted bun 14.95
- The Ultimate Cure, $16.95 – Certified Angus Beef® patty, topped with buttermilk fried chicken, fried egg, applewood-smoked bacon, American cheese, horseradish mayo, golden sourdough
- The Greek Pita, $12.95– Arugula, marinated portabella, roasted red peppers, Roma tomatoes, balsamic olives, cucumber, red onion, cilantro, Narragansett feta cheese, house-made Greek dressing, drizzle with RHT sour cream
- The Smokehouse, $14.95 – All-natural pork smoked for 12 hours, bread & butter fried pickles, Granny Smith apple coleslaw, chipotle BBQ sauce on grilled ciabatta
- The Hot Chix, $13.95 – Buttermilk fried chicken, RHT Buffalo sauce, red onions, lettuce, tomato, smoked blue cheese dressing on goldensourdough
- Not-Your-Ma’s Meatloaf, $14.95 – Chef Alan’s signature fire-roasted meatloaf, provolone & cheddar cheeses, arugula, tomato, ancho mayo, golden sourdough
- Sweet & Smokey Chicken $13.95 – Mesquite-grilled chicken, applewood-smoked bacon, provolone cheese, arugula, tomato, honey mustard on a toasted bun
- Turkey Wrapsody, $13.95 – Honey-roasted house-smoked turkey, applewood-smoked bacon, Colby & jack cheeses, romaine lettuce, diced tomatoes, red onions, black pepper ranch in a whole wheat wrap
- Ancho Turkey Melt, $13.95 –House smoked turkey, ancho mayo, spinach, roasted red peppers, shaved red onion, smoked gouda cheese, golden sourdough
- Josper Steak Tips, $21.95 –3/4 pound of coal-fired tips of beef cut & marinated in-house, garlic & herb Parmesan fries, house-made steak sauce
- Kettle Chip Atlantic Haddock, $19.95 –Fresh baked haddock w/ kettle chip crust, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, lemon rice, Josper grilled asparagus
- Teriyaki Chicken, $17.95– Two glazed chicken breasts, lemon rice, steamed spinach, pineapple salsa, sweet teriyaki glaze
- Mediterranean Rice Bowl, $15.95 –Lemon rice & fresh spinach tossed in Greek dressing w/ coal-fired portabello mushrooms, mesquite grilled tomatoes, charred red peppers, Harissa chickpeas, balsamic smoked olives, Narragansett feta
- Fire-Roasted Meatloaf, $18.95– Marcho Farms beef, pork & veal stuffed w/ smoked cheddar, topped w/ house-made smoked ketchup, barbecue brown gravy & crispy onion strings, garlic mashed potatoes, steamed green beans 18.95
- Coal Fired Chipotle Ribs, $20.95 –All-natural fall-off-the-bone pork ribs slow-cooked w/ Harpoon cider, finished w/ a chipotle barbecue glaze, french fries, coleslaw 20.95
- Cilantro-Lime Turkey Tips, $18.95– Coal-roasted turkey tips cut & marinated in-house, Mexican street corn, cilantro rice, ancho cream dipping sauce 18.95
- Pulled Pork Mac & Cheese, $16.95 – Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, all-natural pulled pork, chipotle barbecue sauce, topped w/ crispy onion strings
- Maple Pistachio Salmon, $20.95 –Bay of Fundy Salmon Josper-fired w/ a pistachio crust, mashed sweet potatoes, Josper grilled asparagus, drizzled with a maple mustard glaze
- Mexican Stuffed Peppers Josper, $14.95 – Josper-charred bell peppers stuffed w/ cilantro rice, roasted corn & black bean salsa, topped w/ Cotija cheese, mesquite seasoning & RHT sour cream, paired w/ lightly dressed arugula & pineapple salsa
- Veggie Mac & Cheese, $14.95–Cavatappi pasta, five kinds of cheese, roasted red peppers, charred tomatoes, arugula, sun-dried tomato beurre blanc, topped w/ skillet cornbread crumbles
- Southern Fried Chicken, $17.95 –Tender white meat chicken brined in buttermilk, rosemary & thyme, green beans, garlic mashed potatoes, hearty white gravy
- Baja Fish Tacos, $15.95 – Perfectly fried fresh haddock in soft corn tortillas w/ Cotija cheese, pineapple salsa, pico de gallo, sriracha aioli, side of cilantro rice 15.95
- New England Fish Fry, $19.95 – Lightly battered fresh haddock, french fries, crisp onion strings, fried pickles, coleslaw, tartar sauce
- Wildfire Sides
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts w/ Bacon, $6.95
- Jumbo Tater Tots, $6.95
- Sweet Potato Fries, $5.95
- French Fries, $5.95
- Onion Strings, $5.95
- Garlicky Mashed Potatoes,$ 4.95
- Five Cheese Mac & Cheese, $5.95
- Coleslaw, $4.95
- Cilantro Rice, $4.95
- Potato Chips, $3.95
- Green Beans, $4.95
- Lemon Rice, $4.95
- Cornbread, $4.95
- Grilled Asparagus, $7.95
- Sweet Potato Mash, $5.95
- Josper Cauliflower, $4.95
- Sycamore Lane
- Lehr Riverstone
- Kendall-Jackson Estate
- Blue Fish
- Charles & Charles
- Apothic Dark
- Decoy by Duckham
- Red Rock
- The Federalist
- Crafted Cocktails
- Fire House Iced Tea
- Jolly Rancher Cosmo
- Tavern Mules
- Red Sangria
- Blueberry Lemonade Sangria
- Med Maori Mai Tai
- Lowell Street Punch
- Big Heat Mojito
- The Real Old Fashioned
Visit The Red Heat Tavern Today – Best Appetizers in Westborough, MA
We are excited to serve you! Visit us today to experience the best appetizers in Westborough, MA!